LiteraryMarketPlace.com brings the power of automated searching to the world’s largest, most complete database of the book publishing industry. Here are just a few examples of what you can do:
- Find publishers of a particular subject and/or type of publication. Use one of our more than 170 subject terms or create a customized term through the keyword search.
- Find every book publisher in a specific city, state, or even postal ZIP code beginning with the same two or three digits.
- Did you ever remember the name of someone but not where they work? First name, last name, or part of a name will find the person you’re looking for, as well as his or her title and place of work.
- Do you want to limit your results to large publishers? Or to small publishers? You can define your search by the number of publications issued in the past year.
- How about downloading and producing mailing labels for every person with the word “Marketing” in his or her title? Our new Job Title Index and downloading functionality will do this for you.